Workshop on Web Engineering In Education
Web Engineering In Education
– CANCELED –
The workshop “Web Engineering in Education” is scheduled to take place as part of the Workshop at the International Conference “The International Conference on Web Engineering” (ICWE 2022) and invites scientists to participate in the discussion of issues related to Web engineering in education and its various aspects at all levels and in all contexts.
The workshop aims to discuss with the professional community the latest achievements in the field of web engineering, the development of intellectual educational resources, teaching web engineering, and applying the achievements of web engineering in the field of education. Development of possible directions for further development of the education sector through the introduction of web engineering capabilities in the following areas:
1. Development of intellectual educational resources based on web engineering.
2. Monitoring the digital educational footprint.
3. Methods of teaching individual disciplines in web engineering.
4. Adaptive learning.
The Workshop may consider various topics, including, but not limited to, innovative research in the following areas:
– tools to assist in learning (intellectual educational resources),
– formation of competencies and demand in the labor market,
– course content
– the structure of the curriculum,
– teaching methods,
– methods of diagnostics, monitoring, evaluation,
– evaluation of alternative approaches.
Abstracts, manuscripts up to 12 pages and short articles up to 6 pages written in English and formatted according to EasyChair templates must be submitted electronically. At the time of submission, you can choose to publish “Full Article” or “Short Article”. Articles must be based on unpublished original work.
Workshop applications must be submitted as a PDF file for the workshop: email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2022 (11.59 p.m. Hawaiian Time)
- Notice of Acceptance: June 13, 2022 (11.59 p.m. Hawaiian Time)
- Presentation of the final version of the workshop materials: June 30, 2022 (11.59 p.m. Hawaiian Time)